4.75m Rotary Clothesline Cover and Kit
New style rotary clothesline cover to fit all rotary clotheslines with a diagonal measurement of 4.3m up to 4.75m.
The rotary clothesline covers fits all folding rotary and traditional Hills Hoist clotheslines that are square and 4.3m - 4.75m in diameter.
- Colour - Raw Bark
- 1 year warranty
- Stylish design
- Adds privacy to your washing line
- Protects you and your washing from the elements
- Easy installation - No tools required
- Can be used as an extra shaded area in the yard for children and pets
- UV stabilised, polyethylene based fabric
- Fiberglass rods support system with 4 x UV stabilised double sided Velcro straps for fixing in place and 2 ladder lock buckle straps for central support to fix to any rotary clothesline.
- Suits all clotheslines from 430cm up to 475cm in diagonal length
- If your clothesline measures 476cm then you will need to consider the next size up.
- Size Guide for choosing the correct size cover
- Wind ratings chart
- Rotary Cover instruction manual
- Rotary Clothesline cover FAQ's
How Do I Measure?
Measuring is easy! Only ONE simple measurement is required!
You will need -
- 1 x measuring tape
- Someone to hold the other end of the tape for you
- Pen and paper writing down your measurement.
As shown in the image displayed, just measure your clothesline on the diagonal from the tip of one arm, through the center of the clothesline to the end of the opposite arm. (A - B)
There you have it. This is the only measurement you will need.
Things to note
- you don't want to go up and over the top of the clothesline. Just measure straight from one corner to the opposite corner in a straight line on the diagonal
- you need to measure the length of 2 arms
- you do not need to measure any of the four sides.
- All rotary clothesline covers are a square. Some rotary clotheslines may need their strings adjusted to place them back into alignment and make them square again.